Richard R. Alexander, Esquire, established the Alexander Law Practice in Jacksonville, Florida in 2010. Mr. Alexander began his career as a prosecutor in Florida’s Fourth Judicial Circuit, and he subsequently spent more than ten years in private practice as a personal injury lawyer with two prestigious injury law firms in Jacksonville, Florida prior to opening his own firm. Over the course of his career, Mr. Alexander has developed a strong reputation as a trial attorney in Florida. He has handled a wide range of matters, from a high-profile death penalty case to complex civil jury trials at both the state and federal level. He has also earned the highest rating granted to attorneys under the Martindale Hubbell system based on peer reviews. Raised in Jacksonville, Mr. Alexander is honored to bring his over twenty-five years of litigation experience to bear for the benefit of the people of Northeast Florida.
Rick Alexander founded the Alexander Law Practice with the intent of creating a small, hands-on practice consisting of attorneys who are actively involved in every aspect of each case, from new client intake all the way through the resolution of the matter. Since that time, our firm has grown in both size and reputation through referrals from satisfied clients, while maintaining this commitment to providing personalized attention. Attorney Kourtney Reed joined the firm in 2016, enhancing our ability to serve clients at the highest level.
Our firm represents clients in Jacksonville and its surrounding metropolitan area, including Fernandina Beach, Orange Park, Yulee, Fleming Island, Callahan, Green Cove Springs and St. Augustine, as well as throughout Duval, Nassau, St. John’s and Clay counties.
Alexander Law Practice is founded on the following core principles:
- Individualized Attention –Because our practice is small, we can guarantee our clients receive individualized attention to their case. Our clients meet with us personally at the initial interview, conference with us in person throughout the case, and will see us at the conclusion of the legal matter.
- Responsiveness –We are committed to keeping our attorneys and staff up to date on every case we handle. Whenever you call us, you will have access to a person who is knowledgeable about the status of your case so that you can get the answers you need.
- Creativity –Our attorneys take pride in thinking outside the box. We do not shy away from taking on difficult or unusual cases, and we are willing to test new legal theories and approaches if warranted by the demands of the case. Our attorneys also have enough experience to be able to think several moves ahead and anticipate potential challenges.
- Tenacity – We work hard. Our law firm model is not one that relies on being able to churn through easy cases. We will carefully assess and pursue your claim with a goal of maximizing its value and your recovery.
- Affordability –We will never send you a bill. You will only have to pay our fees when you receive financial compensation under a settlement agreement or by court decision.
Experience Counts in a Court of Law
At the Alexander Law Practice, our primary goal is to give you peace of mind that your case is being effectively and efficiently handled by experienced counsel who is committed to achieving the best possible outcome. If you or a loved one is the victim of an accident or injury in Northeast Florida, let our Jacksonville personal injury lawyers be your trusted advisors on the road to recovery. Contact us today.